Find a job
We keep you updated on the latest job offers available
Will this be your first
time going abroad?
Let me tell you what you will need to be a successful candidate:
1: Valid Degree (Any BA/ Honours or Master’s degree)
2: Valid Passport must be valid for more than 6 months
3: TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 Hours 4: Updated CV
5: 30/40 seconds long introduction video of you telling them in short about your educational background and why would you want to come to China/ Korea/ Vietnam/ Dubai/
Documents should be ready
before you sign a contract
1: Degree & Transcripts will need to be authenticated & legalized.
2: TEFL, will need to be authenticated & legalized
3: Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and authenticated
4: SAQA verification form for your
Prepare yourself for your
Then comes the interview that will change your life….
1: Prepare for a interview with the school.
Find out how they would like to do the interview and on what platform: Skype/ Zoom/ WeChat
2: Make sure your platform of use is fully working and audio/sound is perfect
3: Be ready before time. Look neat and presentable. Be friend and smile.
4: When talking to the school make sure you do not speak to fast and speak up (do not shout)
Listen to each and every question and answer them. (prepare yourself with question that you think they would ask. For example: How would you teach the ABC or colours to a child? Have some flash cards with you and show them. Pronounce your words slowly but correctly. How would you treat a child that does not listen? Simple: “I would make him or her the class captain for the day and he or she will have to make sure the other children listen”
5: Have questions already prepared that you want them to answer for your own mind ease.
6: When the interview is over “Smile and thank them for their time and you wish them a great day and hope to hear from them soon.
We will be there for you every step of the way.
We will assist you with getting the best offer and contract, with all that was spoken about in your interview
After your successful
1: The school/institute, will send you a contract to read over and sign. If you are happy with all that is written in your contract. You will return it via scanned copies to the institute.
2: The schools/institute, will load all your information and the scanned document that you have authenticated and legalized on to their system.
3: The school will send you an invitation letter with a red seal on it “It has to be in English as well in their language.”
4: You will then take this to the required Embassy of choice, to the country you signed with, along with your documents and ID photo.
5: It will take less than a week to get your ZVisa back. You can start booking your flight to your new destination.
6: Please provide the school/ institute with your flight details. They will arrange to collect you on your arrival.
Already in China and looking for a new opportunity
1: Copies of your documents, Degree, TEFL, PCC, Passport & CV
2: Copy of your ZVisa/ Work permit
3: A introduction video and if you have 1 / 2 video’s of you teaching that would be great for the school or institute to see you in action.
4: Make sure you will be able to get a release letter & ref letter from the current institute.
5: In the interview please inform the school when you will be able to start at the new school.
6: Please provide all information on what you are looking for to your agent for the new institute.
7: Enjoy a successful interview with the new school/institute.
8: Double check your contract to ensure you are happy. The sign and send it back to the new school.
9: Keep them informed with all they need to know until you are at your new school.
Want to teach in Kuwait or Oman?
A newly established state-of-the-art, purpose built Early Education Centre in Kuwait is seeking to strengthen its provision for Early Years Foundation Stage pupils. The Centre caters for pupils in Pre – KG (Age 2-6).
We are seeking Early Education Teaching Assistants (TA’s) to work with our Qualified Teachers to support the founding of our exceptional Early Childhood Development Centre. We are particularly keen to speak with Teaching Assistants who can demonstrate the skills and commitment to Early Years Education, which reflects the Executive Leadership’s ambition to achieve outstanding results and excellence.
Reporting to the Principal, your role will assist the Teacher in all aspect of the running of the Early Years Classroom. Under the instruction and guidance of the Teacher, you will work with children to undertake a Montessori approach to learning, care and support.
You will assist in ensuring outdoor provision, cover for staff, learning and developmental activities for children, and contribute to the upkeep of Child progress reporting.
In return for your service, we offer a package that includes:
• Above industry standard package
• End-of-service indemnity
What you offer:
You will enjoy working with Children in an educational setting and demonstrate creativity and adaptability in your daily tasks. Working within the boundaries of confidentiality, you will place the welfare, personal, medical and/or therapeutical needs of all children in our centre, first.
• Successful and recent work within an Early Years/Kindergarten setting
• Ability to monitor and record children’s progress and report as required
• Assist with the development and implantation of individual education plans and provide specific support
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of early childhood teaching and learning strategies with a commitment to play-based child development.
• Provide cover for staff members, if required.
• Minimum IELTS 6.5 in English
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster good behaviour and build good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, welfare, confidentiality and data protection
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and/or police check.
• Ability to use in-class digital technology to support learning and development in the classroom is an asset.
• Arabic Speaking is desirable but not essential
• Previous experience for the management of Early Years resources, the replenishment of materials, setting up and tidying away of the nursery and ensuring the safety of the teaching environment.
Teachers must have a SACE certificate, valid passport, it would be a plus if you have FET/ Early Learning Phase from Primary to High school certificates. A degree in any education field is always required.. No other degrees will be looked at.
You must present a copy of your degree transcripts.
Clear police check record.
Salary ranges between:
700 KWD to 1000KWD tax-free each month ” depending on your teaching experience.
You must have no less than 2 years of teaching experience preferably in a school.
What is included in the offer:
– The school accommodation is brand new building (in Jabriya) and it was chosen due to its construction, size, and location for ease of access to and from school, and walking distance to supermarkets, laundry, Shopping Mall, and even the sea front.
– There are 2 bathrooms, one small ensuite, and one off the hallway that is large. The “master bedroom” is furnished with IKEA queen size bed (170 x 200cm), Bedside table and lamp, 4 drawer dresser, with Wardrobe with 4 more drawers, Washer and Dryer, Fridge, Cooker/Oven, Microwave, Vacuum, Iron, Sofa 3 seater, Arm Chair, Table w/4 chairs, standing lamp, Television Flat Screen Smart TV, Satellite, WIFI, curtains, Kitchen has flatware, pots/pans, plates, Kettle, Brixit Water filter.
– Private Medical and Life insurance is offered to employees by the school.
– Government Insurance: all people living in Kuwait have access to government clinics and hospitals.
Cost of Living in Kuwait
· Kuwait offers a tax free salary.
· The cost of living in Kuwait is far below that of any around the world, and therefore translates to greater savings.
Kuwait is a very family-child friendly country, safe and politically neutral known for being the Peace-Keeper in the Gulf.
Email me ALL required documents, certificates, a copy of passport.
Contact me on email@example.com